What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is not a new concept that we all know. Many people in the world are using the aromatherapy to boost their internal as well as external appearance. Aromatherapy is basically the use of essential oils to practice the various treatments. Origin of aromatherapy is from China. It was first used in by Chinese to enhance their way of living.
Aromatherapy for skin care is as safe as its all natural. Skin care involves those essential oils that will make your skin healthy, radiant and glowing. You will definitely enjoy the aromatherapy for skin. The soothing effect and the fragrance of oils leaves you relax and refreshed.
Aromatherapy For Skin
- Did you know that the natural ingredients offered by Mother Nature are the best thing we have. All those brands who claims the instant positive change in your skin, uses products which contain some strong chemicals which sooner or later affect your skin adversely.
- For an example those creams that claims instant wrinkles reduction will give you actual results. But these results are due to the chemicals that reacted on your skin. These creams are actually not safe .Aromatherapy is in use for long time.
- It is safe and it is not a recent development.
Aromatherapy Skin Care
- The various essential oils are to be applied to the skin by massage process. Spraying over the skin is another way or you may have a bath along with these oils.
- Various oils extract are never used at a time. You have your choice to pick that suits your skin type. Various oils that are to be used are:-
Sandal wood, Spearmint, Clary sage, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus, Rose, Chamomile, Patchouli, Bergamot Peppermint Lavender
Above mentioned oils are all natural and do not have any side effects on the skin of the user. We all have different skin types. Just see what oils go with what type of skin
Dry Skin – People with dry skin have complaint that their skin doesn’t glow. To make the dry skin glowing you can use rose, sandalwood, and lavender. The combination of these three ingredients along with rosewater makes dry skin glow.
Oily Skin – Complaints that often come from oily skin people are open pores of skin and too much oil coming inside of the skin. Combine lavender, bergamot and Clary sage with rosewater. It would help in problem of pores.
Normal Skin – Normal skin needs balancing and toning of skin. Massage in circular motion with lavender, Clary sage, lemon and chamomile is good for normal skin
Whatever method you use in aromatherapy to make essential oils go in your skin should be done wisely. If you go for a massage, than it must be done in circular and straight motions with some slow pats over the skin. You may also add the oils in hot water for its inhalation process. Or you may add oils into your bathing water to have the aroma therapy. Aromatherapy for skin is all natural .you may go ahead with aroma therapy with no fear of damaging the skin type. You will get the rejuvenated and refreshed skin by this therapy.